Sunday, October 24, 2004

Welcome, One and... You

I've got a beef with lots and lots of things. People make me angry. There are also tons of thing I do like. Since I know how eager EVERYONE on the web is to hear my opinions on all kinds of random stuff, I figure I should start blogging my rants for the whole of humanity* to read. Mostly, this is for me, but I'm not completely selfish. I realize how empty the world would be without my opinions. I have seen into the abyss... and stared melancholy in the eye. Fear not, my fellow wanderers! You have now officially entered The House of Vaughan (insert evil laugh and/or that music that goes "dun-dun DA!!")


*When I say "humanity," what I really mean is "fourteen-year-old kids who are online and using IM when they should be doing research for their social studies projects on what the world would be like if the Confederacy won the Civil War." I've got a message for you, kids: no one gives two craps about what would have happened. Tell this to your Social Studies teachers and refuse to do the project. If they give you any trouble, tell them to go to hell and gouge their eyes out with a pair of plastic scissors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home