Saturday, January 03, 2009

Overheard Conversation

As I was sitting in the food court on my lunch break at work, I overheard the following erudite snippet of conversation:

Girl #1: So, what's your favorite thing about him?

Girl #2: Oh, he's just so adorable! I love his eyebrows!

Girl #3: Ugh, whatever. I hate his eyebrows.

I sat there for several minutes trying to figure out just how stupid someone would have to be in order to actually engage in a conversation like that. Clearly, these young ladies were either high or developmentally disabled or both, so I finished my lunch as quickly as possible, for fear of one of them getting angry and using her retard strength to crush my larynx.

Is that a normal conversation for women? Am I woefully and irrevocably masculine, or am I simply out of the loop? Do other people have conversations that are that inane? Who cares about someone's eyebrows? Only a person who's too vapid to watch any movies that don't have the word "movie" in the title; that's who. Only morons. Only high schoolers who are being taught that even if they don't show up for a test, they still deserve a grade of 50% on said test. I think we need another plague.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home