Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Babies And Priorities

I was talking with my mom about disgruntled mothers the other day, (wow, that didn't sound so depressing in my head) and we began listing the stories of mothers who had flipped out and done crazy things because their jobs are JUST SO HARD. Well, my mom mentioned to me a story I had not yet heard. This was about the time my little sister joined in the conversation, by the way. Apparently, a mother had gone so off the deep end over a burnt meatloaf or some other such nonsense that she actually chopped her baby's arms off! For seriously, guys. Google it if you don't believe me. Anyway, my sister, after having heard this horrific tale of suburban... melancholy, asked the first question that popped into her head, which was, "What did she do with them?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home