Sunday, December 05, 2004

Apparently, I'm Crazy

I was just casually browsing through a list of personality disorders (oh, yeah, like YOU don't do that) when I came to the realization that I might, in fact, have schizotypal personality disorder. I realize that it may not come as a shock to some of you, but I think I'm crazy. For those of you who know me (yeah, right, as if there's anyone outside my circle of eight friends who cares about this blog), I'd like to know what you think. Am I schizotypal, or am I just a hypochondriac (and... would either of those options lead to a conclusion that I am crazy after all... ooooooo, spooky)?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrew, It Doogie.

In my opinion you don't have schizotypal personality disorder. First, I don't believe you fit more then 2 or 3 of the disorder discriptions. Unless you are experiencing some "magical thinking" that you aren't telling us about.

To the untrained eye or to someone who hasn't actually hasn't gotten to know you outside of this blog, you may appear to have "odd thinking or speech" (Discriptor #4). However, unlike the rest of the World, you are just able to succienctly cut the crap out and leave the truth exposed, bleeding and bruised though it may be.

So I say, keep on rockin' and and even if you get called "abnormal" by today's pseudocultured, small-minded, weak-willed, intellectually-stunted moral deprived society , consider it forunate you are not one of them.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Vaughan said...

Wow. Thanks, Doog. I like the part about the truth ending up bruised and bleeding... sweet. Take THAT, truth!

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home