Tuesday, November 30, 2004

A Disclaimer

Due to something I only recently became aware of, I've decided that now is as good a time as any to tell everyone that the main purpose of this site is humor. I write the horrible, vitriolic hatred I do only because I believe it's funny if you really know me. I'm not pissed off ALL THE TIME, as my friend John Deniston so eloquently put it. I don't use that sort of language in real life; I just put it in because it enhances the shock value for the sake of the jokes. I just wanted to clear up what could be a character-damaging miscommunication. Almost everything I write on here is faux-angry satire in the tradition of Lewis Black. It's not me, so don't get all worried about me when I post things about how much I hate one particular person. Lighten up; it's a joke, man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home