Friday, April 22, 2005

How Cool Is That?

I recently found out that a link to my blog shows up when you do a yahoo search for "gun toting nascar Jesus." Don't believe me? Check it out for yourselves. Man, I never would have thought... Well, I actually think it's pretty funny. The only way I know this is because someone actually came to the blog from that search string. They were probably looking for a reference to "Gun-Toting, NASCAR-Driving Jesus," a character on "Late Night with Conan O'Brien." The search turned up a link to my blog, and THEY ACTUALLY CLICKED ON IT! How awesome is that? Well, I'll tell you how awesome it is. Very. There's no telling what kind of weird searches will turn up a link to my blog. Mainly, I think that's because I write about the most random stuff that just pops into my head. In fact... that gives me an idea. Let's see if I can boost my hits by padding this post with words that are searched a lot. Ben Affleck Jennifer Garner Michael Jackson trial gas prices Benedict XVI Desperate Housewives. OK, I think that should do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home