Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Out Of Control

Today, I realized that my constant criticism of others is truly out of control. As I was waiting for my brother's track practice to end, I saw an androgynous youth walk right by my car. I'm fairly certain it was a boy, but it was really hard to tell at first. Then, I found myself saying (out loud, but to myself) "That has got to be the single homeliest person I've ever seen, bar none." I swear I actually said that. It was then that I realized I have a problem. Consequently, I'm pleased to announce my enrollment in insultaholics anonymous (get it? 'Cause I'm addicted to insultahol). Well, either that, or I'm going to apply for a writing position at Mad TV. I'll probably flip a coin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home