Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Thanks So Much

Wow. WOW. All I can say is WOW. I mean, I was hoping for a small collection of comments on the posts people liked, but I never expected THIS. Jeez! There must be thousands of votes here. I don't think I'll even have time to count them all. I don't know what to say except now I know who my real friends are. ALL OF YOU PEOPLE! I feel so blessed to know all of you, who are so giving and generous with your time that you would voluntarily tell me what posts you liked the best. As I sit here typing this, tears are streaming down my face. Tears of pure joy. I'd have considered myself lucky to just get three or four comments, but to receive well over ten thousand in a three day period... WOW. It's all just so overwhelming. God bless each and every one of you, and I really and truly hope that you never accidentally fall down an open elevator shaft onto a huge pile of knives and used-up hypos with AIDS in them. 'Cause that would be TERRIBLE.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hehoff said...

Yeup, this is definitely my favorite post.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home