Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Not The Way To Prove Your Point

I was watching tv last night, and my brother was just walking around making strange noises and throwing things. This really pissed my sister off, so she said to him (in the nicest way possible), "You need to go on ritalin or something." When he heard that, my brother picked up a stool and yelled, "I'm going to beat the crap out of you!" in a misguided attempt to prove to my sister that, indeed, he could control himself. Now, I may be wrong, but if the accusation is that you're too hyper to live a normal life without the aid of drugs, then I don't think it would be the best idea to argue against that point by making threats of physical harm. Just a thought.

3 Comments:

Blogger John said...

You do not talk to me like that!! I work too hard to deal with this stuff!! I work too hard!! I'm a Division Manager in charge of 49 people!! I drive a Dodge Stratus!!

"Family Dinner Argument"

12:39 PM  
Blogger Vaughan said...

Ah. Indeed, a lesser-known but no less brilliant sketch from Will Ferrell.

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can do 100 pushups in 20 minutes!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home