Wednesday, February 23, 2005

We Feel So Sorry For You. No Really.

Paris Hilton had her cell phone hacked into and the contents were published on the internet! OMG! When I heard that, I almost slit my own wrists. Why, God, why? Why does Paris Hilton get all the crap of the world thrown on her? Why is she the target of fate's cruelest jokes? Why can't the adoring (read: illiterate and most likely ugly) public just leave this poor angel alone? What's she done to us? She just wants to live her totally normal millionaire lifestyle. Mostly, though, I'm just asking why anyone would ever give two craps about anything Paris Hilton does. She's about as talented as my elbow, and far less attractive. Here's the article in case you missed it while you were out in the world not caring about Paris Hilton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home