Sunday, November 06, 2005

More Space For Me

I just saw an ad on tv about getting immunized against influenza. It told me that there were gonna be thousands or millions or some absurd number of people killed by the flu this year. I sat staring at the tv for a good minute, completely dumbfounded by what I had just seen. They're telling me they want the people in this country who are weak enough to get killed by the flu to actually survive. That means these people might eventually have kids, assuming sex doesn't kill them and they don't die in childbirth. That's unacceptable. I don't want to live in a country that's populated by millions of people who can't handle a little headache and some vomitting. Next thing you know, they're gonna want to make sure we all get immunized from really bad sunburns and paper cuts. Where will it end? I'm taking a stand. No more attempts to save the lives of people who bring down our collective immunity standards. If you're gonna die from the flu, how do we know you're even strong enough to withstand the shot they'll give you for immunization? Sometimes the vaccinations themselves cause people to get sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home