Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wedding DJ

DJ: Here's a a song list. Now, we can go with sort of a generic party atmosphere, or I can stick with a theme if you prefer.

Sheila: Well, I don't care too much about a theme.

Lance: Let me ask you this: Is there a way I can request songs that you WON'T play?

DJ: Of course.

Lance: OK then. If you play "Friends in Low Places," I'm gonna stab you in the eye.

DJ: Uh... Alright.

Lance: Don't interrupt. If you play "The Electric Slide," you get stabbed in the eye. If you make all the men sing "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'" to Sheila here, you get stabbed in the eye.

Sheila: What's wrong with "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'"?

Lance: It's only the most famous song from the single most homoerotic movie ever made.

DJ: I don't think they played that song in "Rudy."

Lance: You're coming very close to getting eye-stabbed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home