Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Team America

I just recently had the privilege of seeing the newest cinematic offering from those hilariously un-PC satirists, Trey Parker and Matt Stone. Team America: World Police is a hilarious movie, if you can get past the torrential obscenities. If you are easily offended, or if you think you have EVER been close to getting offended, then this movie is not for you. But, for those of you for whom it is physically impossible to be offended, you'll laugh 'till it hurts. Literally. I came out of the theater with a headache from laughing. Now, remember, I can't really guarantee that you'll laugh at all, so don't come complaining to me after you see it if you didn't think it was funny. Everyone has a different sense of humor, and just because it really is a funny movie, it doesn't give me the right to call you the brain-dead cheerleader you must be if you didn't laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home