Monday, March 14, 2005

There's Six Years...

I don't have class today because of the crappy weather we've got here in Colorado Springs. Someone turned the tv on, and "Live with Regis and Kelly" is making background noise. I was checking my email when I heard Kelly say of a ninety-five year old pilot who's spent nearly six and a half years of her life in the air, "Now there's six years she'll never get back." Oh really, Kelly? I was under the impression that air-time could indeed be relived at one's own discretion. Apparently, I was wrong. Evidently, though some may have the option of "getting time back," this woman is too old to be afforded that privilege. Kelly Ripa is an idiot. I hate it when people say that kind of thing. After watching a bad movie: "I'll never get those two hours back." After breaking up with one's significant other: "I want my eight months back!" Do you really want it back? I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to experience a bad movie or a doomed relationship again. Keep that crap. I'm moving on. If anything, I'd like to have all the good times back, and be able to experience them again and again. As Jen once asked me, "If you could pick a single moment to relive for all eternity, do you know what it would be?" I know my answer. What's yours?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Bad weather in colorado springs? Would that be anything like the bad weather i experienced for 2 days in manitou springs? snow on spring break...

4:19 PM  
Blogger Vaughan said...

No. Weather in Colorado Springs is not related to weather in Manitou Springs. AT ALL.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home