Saturday, April 30, 2005

You've Got To Be Kidding

Have you heard about this lady who faked her own abduction? In-freaking-sane. How ugly must her fiance be for her to hop on a Greyhound bus and ride it all the way from Georgia to Las Vegas? People like that should be forced to pass an intelligence test before being allowed to have children. I don't want my kids growing up in a world filled with crazy people like that. Reality TV, I can handle, but this is just plain ridiculous. I see stupidity all around me, and I'm scared. Yesterday, the left lane of northbound I-25 was shut down for several miles- and there was absolutely nothing going on for that entire stretch of road. We saw a single cop sitting in the left lane all by himself, and miles down the road, there was still nothing. No signs, no roadwork, no crash, no cleanup crew. Nothing. It was a terrible time to shut down the only northbound highway in the entire county, but I would have understood if there was at least SOME reason for it! There was none at all. I hate stupid people.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hehoff said...

Sometimes I wish I could fake my own abduction (or even better, death) in order to get out of certain papers and finals.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home