Friday, January 07, 2005

Ludacris: Textbook Example Of Thinking Outside The Box

So, I was watching the newest Ludacris video when I noticed something peculiar. The man's arms are huge. I guess it's some sort of gimmick for the video or something. Anyway, I thought about it, and I realized that Luda had NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE. The idea of making a part of his body grotesquely big is totally original and nothing like the idea some may have had to make their feet huge in a video called "Stand Up" that had absolutely nothing to do with Luda. As if that would ever happen, because I'd have to make fun of Ludacris relentlessly for totally running out of ideas and also for being a buttmunch. Good thing, huh?

PS- I'm trying to single-handedly revive the use of the word "buttmunch." It was highly underrated, and I don't think we got the full use out of it yet. We're bringing it back, baby! Tell your friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home