Thursday, March 17, 2005

Baseball Is Sooo Boring

There's this huge thing now about all those baseball players who supposedly used steroids. You know what I have to say to that? Why weren't all of them using steroids? Baseball is actualy more boring than jazz and sleep combined. I was playing baseball one time, and I actually fell asleep on my way to second base. NASCAR is more of a sport than baseball. They need to make steoid use mandatory. They could administer tests to make sure you have a certain amount of steroids in your body at any given time. This would actually have two separate benefits: 1) the game would actually be more exciting than a coma, and 2) all baseball players would die young, leaving us with only the real sports.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate sleeping.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home