Monday, August 15, 2005

I Want Some Crack

I seem to have all the traits commonly associated with a cocaine habit, except for the actual addiction to cocaine. Then again, maybe I really do have a cocaine problem. Maybe I just have multiple personalities, and one of the other guys is completely addicted to cocaine. I find myself constantly sniffing and rubbing my nose. Also, I've been noticing a spike in my energy levels recently. I haven't found any large bags of what looks like powdered sugar, but maybe my other personality is just too smart for that. Apparently, my coke problem is so bad, I can't even remember doing it. Maybe I should talk to my pothead brother. See if he has any tips for getting this glorious white-powder monkey off my back. Then again, maybe I just need to stop being so paranoid and go back to my binge drinking and heavy smack addiction.

2 Comments:

Blogger MZ said...

Bro...

I must be a pot-head, I am not certian about this crack thing, but I can understand your problem. I cannot remember the number of times I have been offered weed. Just yesterday I was skating and some dude offered to smoke a bowl with me. I am not certain why, but I have narrowed it down to two options: one, he was hitting on me (but I discredited this option) or two, smoking the reefer requires multiple people. As a virgin pot smoker I would not know for sure, but I would think you could smoke by yourself (I would smoke by myself if I was a pot-head, but anyway...). These stoners are always asking for someone to get high with them, WTF! Do it by yourself, better yet join Pete and be a coke fiend.
Well, I do not understand this dilemma, but will you share your coke with me?

-Your non-stoner friend, Zach

1:12 PM  
Blogger Vaughan said...

Stop being so modest. You know that guy was hitting on you.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home