Friday, January 06, 2006

You Are Awarded No Points

I was playing that new DVD movie trivia game, "Scene It," with my brother and sister. I was kicking major butt. In fact, by this time in the game, I'd already won, and they were playing for second place. But anyway, I digress... One of the questions sounded like it was hinting at a war movie. Since there are only two war movies that seem to keep coming up whenever we play "Scene It," my brother figured he had a 50/50 shot if he just guessed one of them and hoped for the best. With all the seriousness he could muster, he cleared his throat and yelled out, "Tapoon!" which, as I'm sure you all know, isn't even a word, let alone a movie title. My best guess is that he was shooting for "Platoon," and was bitten by a magical IQ-point-sucking spider in mid-thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home