Sunday, December 18, 2005

KFC

There's a sign on the drive-thru window at the KFC on Highway 83, just off Academy. I don't know it word for word, but it basically says, "Please do not dump sodas out on the ground. Squirrels come out of the bushes and drink them. They are addicted to caffeine. We are trying to get them to quit." I'm serious. I think it's totally true. I thought it was hilarious when I first read it. My sister swears it's just a joke, that no one at that KFC cares about squirrels, and that there aren't any squirrels in the area anyway. I think my sister is kind of an idiot.

*I don't really think my sister is an idiot. It was just a joke, Ashton. You're very smart in ways that I can never be. You have more common sense than most of the college students I know. I've never thought of you as an idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home