Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Seinfeld Wasn't Funny? Congratulations, Mr Stupidest Person Ever! You're On My List Of People Too Retarded For Me To Hate.

Seinfeld is coming!! I'm so stoked, I think I kinda peed a little. For the uninformed, Seinfeld, the greatest sitcom EVER... PERIOD, is coming to DVD. The first three seasons will be available November 23rd. The first two are in one boxed set, and the third comes separately. I'll never be physically able to fathom the utter stupidity required to say "I just don't think Seinfeld was very funny." What!? You idiot! The true brilliance of Seinfeld cannot be summed up in mere words. One must EXPERIENCE Seinfeld in order to fully appreciate why those who don't think it's funny should be put to death with a blunt axe or a slow-acting poison. Two of the funniest people in history (Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David) were behind this masterpiece. It won several Emmy's and will no doubt continue to air in syndication for many years to come. Trust me, Seinfeld's a pretty good show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home