Thursday, January 13, 2005

Disclaimer (Or... Clarification... Whatever)

It has come to my attention that, while I thought it was clear, a lot of people might be under the impression that my previous post on Ludacris was NOT sarcastic. On the contrary, it was extremely sarcastic. It was very dry, I'll give you that, but it was, in fact, making fun of him and his lack of originality. Sorry for the confusion, folks. I just don't want to have to start secretly labelling my sarcastic posts so people will know if they "get it" or not.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vaughan said...

Be careful who you insult, Chris. You'd be very surprised to find out who thought it was serious.

5:16 PM  
Blogger John said...

That post could make a great litmus test for future roommates, Snowden. If they don't get it, they're in ;-)

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sniffle*
chrith don't make fun ufff me. I am very senfitif about mah whisp. Ith mean and my momfy sath to pay you no mind cauth you juth trying to compenthate for your lack ufff a chetht.

wuv,
hehoff

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home