Thursday, March 31, 2005

Common Sense

OK, this is the last post pertaining to my spring break, I promise. As we were driving back home, we went through Santa Fe, New Mexico. As we approached the city, the snow on the ground began to get deeper. Apparently, we'd just missed a pretty bad snow storm. We had been planning to stay in Santa Fe on the way back the whole time, but there were a lot of other people who were on their way to or from somewhere who simply got stuck, so almost every hotel was completely occupied. We drove to a ton of hotels, and got the same reaction from all of them: "Sorry. Over the last two hours, we've completely filled up." At one hotel in particular (it was the Fairfield Inn, I believe), my dad walked in and the manager looked really annoyed at him and pointed to a sign on the door that said "NO VACANCY." The only problem was the fact that the manager had the IQ of a side salad, and the sign was pointed toward the INSIDE OF THE LOBBY! People don't use their heads. I want to just kick them in the neck when people do stupid things. Sometimes, I do (sorry; you know who you are).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home