Thursday, March 17, 2005

Spring Break

I can't believe this is my fifth post in a single day. That's got to be a record (at least for me). I guess it's because I'm leaving on spring break in a day and a half, and I wanted to get some stuff down before I go. Just think of all this as a sort of memory dump before I leave. I'm headed out to the center of the universe this year for spring break. That's right: Tucson, Arizona. Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up. OK, I admit, I don't think there's a single thing to actually DO in Tucson, but at least it'll be warm. I'm just looking forward to getting away from Colorado Springs for a while. I won't be back for a week, so I won't be posting until next weekend. I think this will actually be, by far, the longest time I'll go without posting. I hope you'll live.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

I was in Tuscon for Spring Break last year. How weird. I got a tattoo. You should get one while you're down there. There actually is a lot to do. Go to the desert museum. Lots of animals. Very interesting. And you can go to the Rockies' spring training site. I'm not a Rockies' fan by any means but it's cheap baseball.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Vaughan said...

Well, that gives me some hope. Maybe it won't be so bad. I don't know about a tattoo. I've never found anything cool enough to put it on my body FOREVER. I think we're actually planning to see a Rockies game. We'll see how it goes.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home