Friday, June 03, 2005

A Breach Of Protocol

I was at the movies today, and I went to the bathroom right before showtime. You know, to ensure I wouldn't have to get up in the middle of the movie. Well, anyways, my brother and I actually walked in at the same time. We followed protocol, putting distance between ourselves by leaving a urinal empty in between us. Then this jackass walks in and shoots that all to hell. He made a beeline to the urinal between my brother and myself. Who does this guy think he is? Is he somehow immune from the rules? Not that it mattered, because the only excuses I would have accepted would have been that he was either blind or had Alzheimer's. Nothing else. I don't care if you've got a urinary tract infection the size of a filet-o'-fish; you're not peeing next to me. If I hadn't been otherwise occupied, I'd have bitten that sumbitch's nose off. I'm sure that sounds really gross, but so does urinating six inches from some other dude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home