Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I've Got Your 200 Feet Right Here

I was stuck behind some dump truck on my way to school today. It had one of those catch-all waivers on the back (in bumper sticker form) that said "Stay back 200 feet. Not responsible for broken windshields!" Oh yeah? So, if I put a bumper sticker on the front of my car that says "Not responsible for smashing into the back of your car, getting totally pissed with a wicked case of road rage, and shooting you in the face," then am I covered for any contingencies? Or maybe I should just walk around, proclaiming that I'm not responsible for hurt feelings, broken hearts, or stains on your shirt for which I might otherwise be responsible. Yeah, it sure would be nice that by simply saying, "I'm not responsible for anything I'm responsible for," as long as I say it before I actually do it, I can get away with pretty much anything. Too bad the real world doesn't work like that, jackass. Next time I get a crack in my windshield FOR ANY REASON, I'm suing that trucking company. That's what they get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home