Saturday, September 24, 2005

"Disabilities? We Don't Need No Stinking Disabilities!"

Why are people with disabilities and the homeless always getting all the attention? What, like they're the only ones with problems? Everybody's got troubles. What makes them so special? You live in a cardboard box? Well, I've got a mole on my hip, and you don't see me whining about it. Oh, boo-hoo. You got your arm chopped off? Well, I've got two really bad cowlicks in my hair, but I'm not crying all over the place. Grow up. We've all got our own problems to worry about. You lost your job and your family doesn't love you anymore? Well, my Jeep only gets 16 miles per gallon, jerk. Why don't you put your problems in perspective for once? Think about other people for a change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home