Saturday, April 22, 2006

I'm Mean? Well You Can Go To Hell

I can't tell you how many times it's been hinted at that people think I'm a jerk. And I'm only talking about the last two weeks. Why do you people think I'm so mean? What did I do to you? I've been called mean in a class in which I haven't once spoken to anybody in a negative way. In fact, I barely talk at all in that class. They still somehow think I'm mean. Is it my evil-looking eyebrows? Is it my cynical sense of humor? Or is it my complete inability to get along with stupid people, empathize with stupid people, or care about stupid people, and my propensity to make fun of stupid people, threaten to break the legs of stupid people, and just generally ignore stupid people's assumption that they "are just like everyone else," or "are human at all," or "have rights"?

If you don't see the irony in drinking Starbuck's coffee while protesting at a newly erected Wal-Mart, if you don't find the humor in making fun of babies and punching retards in the face, or if you like anything at all related to France or the French people, then I don't want you reading my blog anymore. It'll be detrimental to your well-being, and you'll probably be brainwashed into not being such an idiot. That's a big change for someone like you, so I'd take it slow.

There are just too many things in the world around me that suck for me to be all happy and cheerful and ignorant. First and foremost is, of course, the fact that Barbara Striesand has a career at all. Apparently, film producers in the 60's and 70's based their casting decisions solely on the size of the cadidate's nose. Clearly, being "uglier than Kathy Bate's love-child with a baboon all covered in diarrhea and butt sweat" was in.

And what about Kevin Costner? The man is barely believeable as a human being, let alone as a "character" he's played. If he's an Academy-Award-caliber director, then I'm a lesbian midget mud wrestler.

I'm so sick of my classes right now. I was given a week to write a final paper in my religion and pop culture class. Now that is one waste of a class. It's taught by three professors, and of course, the more knowledgeable of the three is the one who's only taught a single day. The one who teaches the most is a frickin' moron. She's about as informed on the subject of religion and pop culture as an Amish athiest. I've heard more coherent ideas come out of someone's mouth while they were vomiting. Oh, that reminds me of a joke I came up with in class one day: What's the difference between professor Campbell and huge, steaming pile of crap? The crap knows when to shut up, and is most likely better educated.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hehoff said...

You'd be so much more interesting as a "lesbian midget mud wrestler."

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home