Sunday, February 05, 2006

Superbore

I just got finished watching the superbowl. God, am I glad it's over. I was so bored, I nearly vomited. The only exciting part of the entire game was that bullsh*t call for the Steelers' first "touchdown." Congratulations, Steelers fans. Maybe the "terrible idea," er, I mean "terrible towel" will catch on at the Olympics this year. Then again, "maybe" I'll suddenly sprout wings, learn I have ESP, and win the lottery all at once. At least the new episode of Grey's Anatomy was a good one. That made up for the most boring superbowl in years. Actually, it's not like it's been really good in a while anyway. The last interesting game was the Titans/Rams superbowl where the Titans came within one yard of winning on the last play of the game. I've seen curling tournaments that ellicited more thrills than today's game. The most intriguing part for me was the ever-present possibility that that long-haired Samoan ape was going to trip on his own ratty locks. Nice do, fagtard. Apparently, I stumbled into a time machine and got transported back to 1988, when a head of hair like that was no more than one metal video away on MTV. Come to think of it, he seemed more comfortable than most in his nylon pants...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home